Boat Supplies

Diposting oleh Unknown

Every since I was a small child we have had a boat. We were so proud of our boat when I was little. We would polish it so it would shine on the water. I had hands smelling of cleaning polishing creams through most of the summers of my childhood. It was so much fun to clean it because we were taught that was part of owning anything is to clean it after you use it. I knew when I grew up my family would also have a boat covers and boat supplies. When my children became old enough we went to look at boats. They had also heard our friends speak about the wooden boats they had enjoyed on holiday. I explained to them how much fun we had as children picnicking on our boat and jumping off the sides so we could swim in the lakes and rivers. How exciting it was to ski and jump the waves and how important it was to clean and polish it when we were done. They listened with so much enthusiasm and I knew what they felt. We bought our boat and on the way home they wanted to stop for polishing cream and a picnic basket. The tradition continues.