Lirik Lagu Bon Jovi - Always

Diposting oleh Unknown



Lirik Lagu Bon Jovi - Always




This romeo is bleeding, but you can't see his blood

It's nothing but some feelings

That this old dog kicked up

It's been raining since you left me

Now I'm drowning in the flood

You see I've always been a fighter

But without you I give up


Now I can't sing a love song



Like the way it's meant to be

Well,I guess I'm not that good anymore

But baby, that's just me


1-Yeah I, will love you, baby



Always and i'll be there

Forever and a day, always


2-I'll be there, till the stars don't shine



Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme

I know when i die you'll be on my mind

and I'll love you, always


Now your pictures that you left behind



Are just memories of a different life

Some that made us laugh

Some that made us cry

One that made you have to say goodbye


What I'd give to run my fingers thru your hair



Touch your lips, to hold you near,

When you say your prayers, try to understand

I've made mistakes, I'm just a man


When he holds you close, when he pulls you near



When he says the words

You've been needing to hear, I'll wish I was him

'Cause these words are mine, to say to you

'Til the end of time (rpt 1)


If you told me to cry for you, I could



If you told me to die for you, I would

Take a look at my face

There's no price i won't pay

To say these words to you


Well, there ain't no luck in these loaded dice



But baby, if you give me just one more try

We can pack up our old dreams, and our old lives,

We'll find a place, where the sun still shines 






Lihat semua lagu dari Bon Jovi